Monday 21 August 2017

Four Weeks On field Already

Time flies so fast. It all  started with new missionary orientation the second day on field and it being awesome so far. Mission life is humbling and I couldn't have thought about any where else to be if not Zambia Lusaka Mission.

I was assigned a trainer after my interview with my mission President and got a trainer (Elder Mano'o) from Samoa, he has enough knowledge on teaching. He has really helped me a lot in terms of teaching and finding. I had the privilege of serving first in an area called Libala in Lusaka. It's being great serving in the area and getting to serve the people of Libala, both in the ward and in the area.


Elder Mano'o and Myself on orientation day.

New missionaries with President and Sister Kupu


New missionaries with  trainers.





No comments:

Post a Comment