Monday 4 September 2017

FIRST TRANSFER IN TRAINING

Baptism On 27th Of August
It's being a great couple of weeks. We had 12 investigators at church last two week, and also had two baptism this week. Elder Mano'o and I have being working hard in our area and I appreciate having him has a companion. Have really learn a lot from him has a trainee. We hope to build the Kingdom, by working towards our purpose has a missionary.

 Transfer To Malawi
Yes, transfer already. It all came to reality when I received a call from mission office to come to the immigration. I was told I might be transferred to Malawi in the middle of my Training because the country has just implemented a new law  that you can only apply for a work permit outside the country and not inside the country anymore. So I had to be transferred to Malawi which is part of the mission and probably get a new trainer.

Saturday Zone Braai

The Elders in the zone decided to have a braai prior to transfer and it was fun. Plenty meat and saying pre-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment