Monday 11 September 2017

BIRTHDAY WEEK. I AM A MALAWIAN!!!


YES! It's my birthday day week and it's just five days away. Want to know if I'm happy, Do I really need to answer that? This week is going to be an awesome week. My birthday is just five days away and my companion and I are having a baptism this coming Sunday, and next week Tuesday is my first Zone conference on mission.

My first transfer came in during my training which is very rare but due to work permit, it became a reality. So the area am in now is called Kalambo, a village in Lilongwe. And the good news is everybody here thinks am from Malawi because am black and my companion always got people yelling "Azungu" which means white person. And we are both transferred in so we've got more work to do, though it has being good so far cause the branch missionaries have being helping us contact the investigators the past missionaries were teaching and also showing us the area.

Am not sure a ball will go through that goal post.

The people of Malawi are great and humble, ready to listen to our message most act on it. The growth of the church here is great and the members has a strong faith and the leaders are also eager to work with the missionaries.

--
Elder Odukoya

P.S. Birthday package is warmly welcome. Just check on the right side of the page, the package mail address is right there. Smiles'

No comments:

Post a Comment